Friday, September 29, 2006

Week Two

Friends and Family!

Still no internet in my apartment but I figured out how to upload some photos! Please click on the photo link on the right side of the blog! You will see some recent pics of me in Thailand!

There are many more that I will put on once I get the internet but this will give you a taste and so you don't forget what I look like! :)

Things are going well. I am more settled and the realization that I will be here for 10 months is sitting in. I start teaching in two weeks and I am prepared and ready to go! That is a great feeling! Until then, I will go out and recruit students for the program!

On Saturday I will go on a boat cruise on the river. It will take me to the places in Bangkok that are famous! I am very excited and of course will put pics up when I can!

Love and miss you! Will write more later! :)

Paige