Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cambodia: Monday and Tuesday




Traveling with Tai Church to Cambodia has been the highlight of my experiences here! It was fun to travel with them for so many reasons. Many of them had never been on an airplane before. They were like kids at Disneyland for the first time! The smiles brought a renewed joy and appreciation for travel. We all made it to Cambodia safely!
Once we landed I was whisked away from Tai Church by VCC, my church from California. I spent Monday and Tuesday with VCC and we traveled to Siem Riep and to Angkor Wat. Oh man was it beautiful and amazing! I have uploaded many pictures of the world wonder! Check them out!
Monday and Tuesday were our designated days as tourists and then the conference started on Wednesday. I was returned to Tai Church on Tuesday night. I have to say, I enjoyed my time with VCC but I love my friends from Tai Church and it was good to be back with them! We shared stories of our adventures!