Sunday, September 23, 2007

Family Reunion


Samuel is the cutest EVER!! I love him! We had so much fun with him!


We all came together because my brother, Nathan, graduated with his PhD. in Chemistry! Now that is CRAZY!!! He is super smart and he has a wonderful family! I have to say that my nephew is the cutest nephew EVER!! We were all there to support him and congratulate him! He is so smart but he is not a nerd! :)


Nathan, Melissa, and Samuel live in Chicago! It is a wonderful city and one I will miss since they are moving so Nathan can do his Post Doc at Washington State. Well, I will just have to fall in love with Seattle for a few years! :)


This had to be one of the happiest times in my life! I got to be with my family for 4 days! We have not been together in 3 1/2 years. The last time was my sisters wedding and that was a crazy time, fun but crazy!! This was so special! We also got to celebrate my brother-in-law's, Josh, birthday! It was the first time we have ever celebrated with our family so that was great! When family lives all over the world it is extremely special to all be together!! We took this family picture! I am so proud to be in my family! Each of my family members loves the Lord Jesus Christ and is seeking His will for their lives! Praise the Lord! Thanks mom and dad for all the prayers you had for us over the years! They have been answered! :) I love all of you so much!!