Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Caroling


We went Christmas Caroling around the church! It was a fun time! We went for about 2 hours. We sang at some local restaurants, a bank, the police station, and on the bus! Yes, I actually did sing in Thai! One of my friends wrote the words in Karaoke for me! It was great! :)


This is caroling on the bus! The bus driver wanted us to keep singing and all the people enjoyed some free entertainment!



Here are the pastors kids! They are so cute! They did a great job and people loved them! Caroling is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas! I miss being with my family during this season! Every year we g around my Grandma's house! We have hot chocolate, cookies, and sometimes dinner! It has been a family tradition for many, many years! I love this time of year!