Friday, October 13, 2006

Cambodia



Yesterday I had to head to Cambodia to extend my passport. It was a crazy experience since I was alone once I crossed into Cambodia. I made it back with a one month extension and all my body parts! So many people were following me, trying to sell me things. It sort of felt like TJ Mexico and all the little kids with the gum. I rushed over the boarder and back as fast as I could. I will be traveling to Cambodia in February for a week so I will see it then! :) Here are a few photos of the trip! The girls in the picture with me were the waitresses at the restaurant for lunch. They served us and then sat at a table across from us and stared at my for a very long time. Then they asked if I could take a picture with them and send it to them. They were sweet but did not speak any English. People stare wherever I go...it is a strange feeling.