Monday, November 13, 2006

CCMN




The church that I am involved with here in Thailand is a cell church. It reaches out to the community and takes church to the community rather than bringing the community to church! It is a great network of churches from all over the world. As a team of 8 we went to this conference and listened to how the Lord is moving all over the world! I met a woman from Taiwan (she is in the picture with me), her name is Tesia, and she was so full of life. She told me about the history of Taiwan and how it came to be what it is today! So cool! I also met Lawrence and he is from the Phillipiens. He is on the right of me in the photo. I think that I will visit him at some point in my stay here in Thailand! And the other guy in the picture is from "the OC"! His name is Tony and he is so cool! He lives in Irvine! It was so good to talk with people in English from all over the world and here how their church is making a difference in their communities!