Monday, November 12, 2007

Bowling




So, when we weren't studying we did many fun things! We went shopping at the market, we watched movies, and one day we went bowling! Some of them had never been bowling before! Oh it was so much fun! We had a blast! As you can see, I taught them how to bowl correctly, through the legs! :) JK! I told them that is how my brothers bowl and they loved it so much! We had ALOT of gutter balls but they had a good time! They do not have bumper buddies here but they should! They would have been helpful for our team! :) Next time I go, they want me to teach them how to play baseball! Well, I think I will teach them wiffle ball! We will learn the rules in class and then we will practice on the field! I think it will be GREAT! :) Great American past time! But this time we bowled!