Monday, March 03, 2008

New VCC friends

These people became precious friends of mine and I am so blessed to have been able to minister with them! Each one of them was needed on this trip to complete the team! We do not have one photo where we are all together, which is a bummer! In the photo section on the right you should be able to find everyone in there!

This is a picture we took when we went on a walk around town one day!

This is Darren and David! Darren is one of the funniest people I have ever met and David was a blessing because he had such compassion for the people.

This is a picture of Ross and Jock. They are father and son and it was a blessing to see them working together! The respect that they have for one another is amazing! I loved getting to know them! They were a blessing to me!

This is my new friend Mia! She was my roommate the whole trip and we were made to be together! God used her to teach me many things! We prayed together, we grew together, we found out we have MANY things in common and we are now sisters for life! She is great and I look forward to many more years of friendship with her! I hope that she comes back to BKK soon! She is an encourager, a compassionate person with so much love for people, and she is passionate about the Lord!

This is in front of our hotel in Ongole. It was the Taste Hotel and it was a treat to stay there for sure! Oh man! The water was cold every morning, except in one of our team members room, which is a bit crazy! They came every morning to clean our room and pick up laundry at 7:30 in the morning. Finally we had to tell them we did not want to be woken up for cleaning! It was great though!