Monday, October 27, 2008

Smart Kids

Smart Kids is a program we had to teach kids from kindergarden to freshman in high school. We taught them English, Math, Art, and Thai. It was a two week program while the kids were on their break from school. A great time was had by all! The first four pictures are in the classroom! We had 40 kids in the program! I got to teach all of them and they were so much fun! There is just something about teaching kids that brings out the kid in me! We laughed a lot, sang Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, and we learned a little too!




The next pictures are of the party we had in between the two weeks. My friends from DC were here on a missions trip and they came and shared with the kids at the party! We ate together, practiced speaking English, played Jeopardy, shared testimonies, and they gave out gifts! The kids got balloons, candy, glow in the dark necklaces, and more candy! It was so much fun to share with my friends, Nina and Joel, what I have been doing the past two years! It was really really great to have them here! I am so thankful for them and their team!