Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas tree decorating




Christmas in November...well, without Thanksgiving we can start Christmas early! :) When I told my friends that I wanted to buy a Christmas tree they said, "The one with the red leaves". I had no idea what they were talking about. I said, "No, they are pine trees with green branches, no leaves." Anyway, I found out that they call Poinsettias Christmas trees! So funny! So, due to the fact that Thailand is a natural rain forest, no pine trees are here. I had to do the forbidden thing and buy a fake tree. It was so fun to have friends over to decorate and listen to Bing Crosby sing Christmas carols! It put me in the Christmas Spirit which is a good place to be! Here are a couple pictures of us decorating but for more, click on the photo link on the right!