Monday, June 16, 2008

Tai Church Camp

Tai Church Camp was great! I was of course in charge of the children's program! I love kids! They are so much fun and I am so happy when I see then learning and having a good time! The theme was a Treasure Hunt. We had a treasure chest full of pearls with Faith, Hope, and Love as the most beautiful and most precious pearls. Then Jack Sparrow (a Thai version of Jack) came and stole the chest. And on the last day we found the chest in the sand at the beach! It was great! We had a fantastic time! Of course there were some bad moments but do we talk about those on blogs...no way!!

This kid has got to be one of the most lovable kids! At the last wedding in our church he told his mom and dad that he wants to marry me! I love him but he is a little too young and I don't really want to wait that much longer!

Here are most of the kids! This is the last day and we are all tired but we are happy! Aren't they so cute! I love them all!!

My other job was to teach English for 1 hour every day! These students are from Garrison, a small city in the Northeast of Thailand! They were fun to be with and to get to know!

These are my kids from Lampang! I have a very good relationship with these kids because I have taught them English on my many visits to Lampang in the last year! I love them all! They are very bright kids! I love challenging them!